- We DO supply Filter Press (if relevant)
- Mainly for Natural Stone Processing
- Not suited for countertop fabricators
- Not designed to “clean” your water
- Typically High Maintenance (up to 8 hrs week)
- Use a lot of space
Filter Press were designed to dry out sludge, NOT to clean muddy water !
We nearly always recommend a Filter Press where the customer processes only natural stone as the press lends itself very well to high volume mud disposal
For example we have one client whop processes 30 TONS of “cakes” per DAY !
For countertop fabricators, the “sticky” sludge does not play well with a press, meaning lots of maintenance and downtime.